Friday, January 20, 2012

Aunt Pat's Cardigan


  The ONLY Christmas gift I made was for my Aunt Pat. Most of us don't give gifts but she still expects one soooo that's where this little gem came in.

  The Kate Cardi was very easy and seamless which is always a big plus for me. I did this in a week working on it on and off and used Knit Picks Wool of the Andes because I didn't have much money and it was so cheap but honestly it was rough on my hands even though the knit garment wasn't too bad when it was finished. If I made it again I'd probably use Sprout by Classic Elite which is nice and soft and not so hot since it's cotton and not wool...which is nice since I'm currently living in Florida! Plus the colors available are great...I'm lusting after that green colorway!


To finished it off before sending it on it's way I made a little tag from the cuff of the yarn. Now she'll know how to care for the fabric! Hooray!

No comments: