Friday, January 20, 2012

THE Ohio State Hat




  Well, actually it's just the Turn A Square pattern in Ohio State colors. I had to make 2, one for each brother, and they had to match of course! Yes, I said brothers, not sisters! I love them for being little girls at heart. <3

  I ended up using Berroco Vintage™ and had enough to make both hats and probably another! The hat itself was fast and easy to knit and I did most of it on the plane rides up and back to visit them. Now they're both done and one is already being enjoyed by Tommy while the second is on it's way to Chris so he will no longer feel left out. 

  Tommy and his girlfriend Michelle are both modeling his hat at the top while I am modeling Chris's hat down below. Hopefully Chris will send me a picture of himself wearing it for me to update this with!


No comments: