Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wooo Doggies!

Roscoe is a super model
  Doggie sweater to be exact. I wanted to thank a friend of mine for hosting me by making her new dog a sweater to protect him from the very mild cool winter of Florida and the harshness of real winter when they traveled up north. I used the smallest size on the pattern and it was a perfect fit!

  I got this pattern a while ago because it has a cute Yorkie on it. My roommate at the time had 3 of them and so every Yorkie thing I saw I got lol. The pattern is provided free by Caron and is called Rainbow Pooch Sweater. Overall it was an easy knit, but I wish it was done in the round...something to think about if I ever make another.

  The yarn I used is actually the FIRST project using the large amount of recycled yarn I harvested from my old Wet Seal Duster which I blogged about a while ago. I held two strands together and still didn't even make a dent in the stash, lol. 


No comments: