Thursday, September 22, 2011

Green Christines!

  My friend Christine and I decided to do a little project swap. I asked her to make me this crocheted Katamari ball that I've always wanted but never made because I don't crochet (IT'S AWESOME!!!), and in return she wanted a pair of mittens in green! So I decided on these great Mobile Mittens by Maria Moesby. It is a free pattern through Ravelry and well written. I made them in a couple of days worth of knitting...just not all the days were one right after lol. I tend to make one...wait a long time...then make the second of whatever I'm knitting if it's something like mittens. Anyway, here's how they turned out!


  I love the erratic stripe pattern. I feel like it was fun and fitting for her personality. The yarn I used was called Julia by Nashua Handknits. So soft!

No comments: